RKMN4 Spring Meeting
Sunday, Apr 14, 2019
2:00pm – 5:00pm
Click on Links below for following
1. Spring 2019 Agenda
2. Proposed changes/updates to RKMC MN 4 SOG’s as of 3/8/19
3. Benefactor Application
A lot will be happening at the Spring meeting this year and the board wanted to ensure you were aware well in advance. Attached is a tentative agenda, please let me know if you have anything to add.
1) President, Treasurer and Road Captain positions will be up for their normal 2 year term vote. If you have interest in these positions and want to know more of the “role” please reach out. We want to ensure that individuals know what they are stepping into.
2) Secretary will be up for a 1 – year term vote as Road Rash has decided to step down. Thank you Road Rash for all the work you have put into this club, it is truly appreciated.
3) There will be a vote on the proposed changes to our SOG’s. The proposed changes are attached.
4) The board has decided to bring back the position of Sergeant At Arms. As this is an appointed position, the board has decided to appoint Bunz. Therefore, his current position of Road Captain will be filled at the Spring Meeting.
5) The benefactor for our benefit ride will be voted on. Please remember that if you have a nomination the attached form (Ty will be placing on the website) must be completed and turned in at a minimum of 1 month prior to the spring meeting March 14, no consideration will be given to nominations after this deadline.
6) Rides that any member would like to have MN4 “work” need to be submitted prior to the meeting. This will allow for discussion and sign up to determine if we have enough members available and committed to make each a success.
If you have any questions please contact one of the board members.
Event LocationHamel VFW, 19020 Hamel Rd
Plymouth, MN, 55446